Our Contact Form has been temporarily disabled due to technical issues. We endeavor to re-instate it soon.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused but I need to put a stop to this once and for all.
UK Business Banking Directory - Banking News - Banking Forum - Banking Job Search - Banking Digital Marketing - Bank Advertising - Banking SEO - Banking Content Writing
Our Contact Form has been temporarily disabled due to technical issues. We endeavor to re-instate it soon.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused but I need to put a stop to this once and for all.
Bank Marketing Strategies.
35 Marketing Tips For Banks.
Marketing is essential to any business in any industry and is a proven way of generating more leads. Customer satisfaction is paramount and Banks & Financial Institutions need to have strategies in place aimed at capturing the customer’s attention and having a full view of customers’ needs fulfilling them in the best possible way by required services, identification of potential customers, and conducting the activities on the basis of market segmentation.
There are many ways of marketing and advertising from traditional television and radio ads to editorial and digital advertising.
Here is a list of things one can do to increase brand awareness. Even though your brand is a household name there is a way to capture more customers by the way they search for a product or service and that can also work alongside your brand name, exact match searchable keywords, or keyphrases domain names that point to your site or a stand-alone extension to your SEO Link Wheel. The best way to do this is to have a site that has regular content uploaded relating to your business. This could be a blog where articles on all the latest banking news and can be shared on social media platforms, groups, and pages. Having an exact match searchable keyword secures your global positioning as there can only be one “UKBusinessBanking.co.uk and “UKBusinessBanking.com “Domain Name”, these keywords alone have search results of 6,170,000,000. Imagine being on top of the ladder with these exact match searchable keyword phrases. These domains have to go as one package as you do not want your competitors using the same keywords.
The list of innovative ways to get more exposure can be done doing the following:
11. Guerrilla Bank Marketing. Guerrilla marketing has become very popular and gained a lot of press coverage over the past 30+ years, and for good reason, because in most cost cases it actually works. Of course, marketers have defined the concept in myriad ways, describing it at times as being low-cost, quirky, small-scale, energy-intensive, spontaneous, or grassroots-oriented, for example. What’s ingenious in some markets may be humdrum in others. Like the guerrilla warfare, it’s named after, guerrilla marketing draws impact from being unconventional, agile, and resourceful. It can be set up in almost any area, from direct mail to social media to street-level promotions. Part of its appeal is the surprise factor. That said, there’s very little that’s really new under the sun. And in an industry like banking, a little surprise can go a long way.
When dreaming up a guerrilla campaign, make it entertaining and thought-provoking. It may help to remember that grasping the attention of people can go a long way to spreading brand awareness.
12. Incorporate promotional information into a 3-D mailer, send a packet of seeds and say something just like these seeds will turn into a plant, shrub, or tree one day consider planting a little money and see your money grow. Everyone loves to receive gifts and open a box when it arrives in the mail.
13. If you can’t afford a 3-D mailer, send a postcard with an arresting design. Anything that’s not just another stuffed envelope. Send a tea bag with your branding and say something like “have a cup of tea and relax whilst your money grows”. Or send a mini easter egg and say “consider saving for a nest egg”. Another option is to send a cardboard golden key and say “this is your key to your new home if you take out a mortgage with us”, or “this is the key to your new car if you take out a loan”. The possibilities are endless.
14. When sending a box or a stuffed envelope consider printing an ad on the outer packaging.
15. Remember that not all loans have to be financial consider loaning out a branded corporate signage removal van for customer use can be a perfect way for mortgage customers facing a move.
16. Open a Business Instagram Account and turn control over to employees from across the organization—and let them take turns posting. Capital One and Danske Bank in Copenhagen have tried this as a way to personalize the brand and engage with the larger community.
17. Create a team of community liaisons, a combination of social media, thought leadership, appearances, and community events.
18. Rewrite your job postings in a way that showcases to prospective clients the skills and engages your staff offers—and turn routine job searches into a social media billboard for your top talent. Umpqua has had a lot of success with this technique, even getting HR to foot the bill.
19. Get your customers to spread awareness of your brand with a photo challenge on social media. Participants are invited to post a picture of a favorite “happy place,” on Instagram and tag it with @WeBankAtYourBankName and for a chance to win a free getaway.
20. Sponsor a series of street festivals to celebrate local music, shopping, and food. Speak with your local council to see what up and coming events are coming,
21. Sponsor events and also local businesses. As well as street festivals and other community outreach—with the bank’s success in saving its business—and reviving the local economy.
22. Donate water bottles made from recyclable plastic to charities or exercise mats—branded with your bank logo—to a local gym.
23. Get involved with the local schools. Do a seminar on how to teach kids about money and savings. This could make kids think twice about spending their pocket money or doing paper rounds and one day these kids will want to have a bank account. In fact, offer trending design debit cards to attract your young customers.
24. Donate a specified amount of money to a food bank as a reward for customers who fill out bank surveys. Or plant a tree each time a customer hits a savings threshold.
25. Showing, empathy, empowering, and inspiring people are the first steps of building trust. Showing kindness and decency to those in need can be the best possible branding. In partnership with the American Cancer Society, Inland Bank and Trust provide paid leave to employees participating in Project Purple Roads, driving cancer patients to their chemotherapy appointments.
26. Jump on the augmented reality bandwagon. CenterState Bank put Pokémon Go characters at some of its branches to drive traffic and identify the best places to promote a product or brand.
27. Open your new branches with a bang. Premier Bank in America invited neighbours of its new branch to come in and play a game called Crack the Vault. Prizes were relatively modest—including a grand prize of $1,000 cash, an iPad, gift cards, and various electronics—but the response was enthusiastic.
28. Anywhere where it is busy, such as airport terminals, railway stations where you would get a lot of footfall can be an opportunity to capture people’s attention especially if they have to wait around for flights, trains, or coaches. Consider QR codes that provided users with free Sudoku puzzles, crossword puzzles, and classic literature (from the public domain). The strategy alleviates its customers’ pain points—and what screams “pain point” louder than an airport terminal?
29. Be the coolest bank in town by sponsoring a summer concert showcasing local talent, while the bank’s partnership with a local radio station brings up-and-coming national touring artists to the area.
30. Instead of spending marketing pounds or dollars on sponsorship of a local radio station, use those funds to produce a talk show of your own. Fidelity Bank produced a 30-minute radio show called “Fidelity Bank…On Business.” Each show features one of their bankers talking about their area of expertise, along with insights from various thought leaders and bank customers. Interact with customers visit their businesses and video the interview.
31. Go viral. Heartland Bank in the USA produced more than 30 videos in-house and uploaded them to Facebook, showcasing its offbeat sense of humour. Get your staff to upload work videos and share them on social media.
32, Hire influencers that mention your brand each time they use their debit/credit card. They could also have merchandise that they could use as props, sneakingly lurking in the foreground.
33. Affiliate Marketing. Get other ordinary people who have websites and blogs to promote your bank. Pay them a commission for each sale. Rakuten Linkshare and Share-a-sale are a couple of affiliate places you can start with.
34. Hire a children’s books writer and get them to write a story about saving money. Encourage schools to sell your book to parents or give your book away for free, you have to speculate to accumulate.
35. Send leaflets and mini books to the schools to give all the children options about opening bank accounts. Obviously, the parents will have to open the accounts on their children’s behalf, but you have already got one foot in the door by making the parents aware of your corporate brand.
An important criterion for market segmentation is the economic system is which the agricultural sector, industrial sector, services sector, household sector, institutional sector, and rural sector require due weightage.
Marketing Mix for the Banking Services
The formulation of the marketing mix for the banking services is the prime responsible-to of the product portfolio, which means, the different types of services/ schemes formulated by the banks.
Product Portfolio for Banks
Every Day Banking
Letters of credit
Loans and Advances
Business loan e. Miscellaneous
In the formulating of the marketing mix, the bank professionals see also supposed to blend the promotion mix in which different components of promotion, such as advertising, publicity, sales promotion, word of mouth promotion, personal selling, and telemarketing are given due weightage.
While developing advertising the bank has to prepare appeals, slogans, and messages and select suitable media for traveling the messages. There are a number of devices to advertise, such a broadcast media, telecast media, and print media. For promoting the banking business, the print media is found economic as well as effective (newspapers, finance magazines). Telecast media is very much effective, but it is found very expensive. The messages, appeals can be presented in a very effective way.
They have to provide a sufficient budget and test the effectiveness of advertisements. Banks need to develop and strengthen public relations activities to promote their business.
Personal selling is found instrumental in promoting the banking business. Personal seeling in at the forefront of how the bank meets and greets its customer. the person who greets the customer needs to represent the bank in a professional manner. It is what the customer will remember when they leave. The banking organizations need to make use of this dimension with the help and cooperation of efficient and personally committed salespeople. If the salespeople have in-depth knowledge of the sales, dialogue, sales technique behavioral profile of the customers, the task of transforming the dialogue into a business is found easier. This requires an intensive training program. Personal selling is based on the personal skill of salespeople. Showing the customer that the salesperson has knowledge about all the products and services builds customer confidence and trustworthiness.
The banking organizations also think in favour of promotional incentives both to the bankers as well as the customers. The gift, contests, fairs and shows, discount and commission, entertainment and traveling plans for bankers, additional allowances, low-interest financing, and retaliatory are to mention a few found instrumental in promoting the banking business.
Word of mouth
“A happy customer will tell their friends and family, an unhappy customer will tell the world”. Therefore it is important to do regular surveys and get reviews. If a customer leaves a bad review reach out to them and invite them in and try to rectify the issue for them to edit their review and then they will tell more people that you went out of your way to help that customer making them feel special. The social reformists, popular cine artists, TV artists, opinion leaders, vocal persons may act as word-of-mouth promoters. A satisfied group of customers is considered to be the most successful hidden promoter. Happy customers will commend to others the excellent services of a particular bank or the outstanding properties of a particular scheme. Hence it is clear that the word of mouth promotion is important of the promotion mix, but its instrumentality is influenced by the quality of service offered.
Comparing your competitor’s rates and adjusting your prices will entice customers to bank with you. The pricing decisions related to interest and fee or commission charged by banks are found instrumental in motivating the target market. The pricing policy is considered important for raising the number of customers visa-versa the accretion of deposits.
A selection of suitable places for the establishment of a branch is significant with the viewpoint of making the place accessible and in addition, the safety and securing provision are also important. A branch needs to be disability friendly, it should have room for wheelchair access to get through. There should be a way of allowing the teller to help with everyday banking issues. The doors should be automatic eliminating the need to touch door handles. The management of the office is also found significant with the viewpoint of making the services attractive. The furnishing, civic amenities, and parking facilities cannot be overlooked. The interior design needs to be welcoming and making the place environmentally friendly.
Commercial banks need to assign a priority to the development of quality people for the development of an organization. Hence the first task is before the bank’s physical presence is in the recruitment process. While having a bank that has well-thought-out interior design, is in a prime location the most important fundamental criteria is the need to assign people to represent the bank’s brand and ethical values. Further, the education and training facilities are required to be innovated. Above all training needs to be given for the development of Human, Humane, Humanism, these three terms if found in the human resources, help to develop productive people.
If you would like any more information or wish to discuss ways to generate more leads, develop a blog or acquire the domain name www.ukbusinessbanking.co.uk or www.ukbusinessbanking.com which has monthly traffic and is already ranked by search engines, then please contact us using the form below:
Guerilla Marketing Videos:
#banking #marketingbanks #ukbusinessbanking #money #bankguerillmarketing #bank #corporatebank #highstreebanks #challengerbanks
Bank.com Domain Name For Sale!
Short One Word Dot Com Domain Names are very valuable as history shows with the most expensive domains ever sold: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_domain_names
This Domain is being sold through Domain Dooners and UK Domain Brokers.
To learn more please visit the site here.
#bank #ukbank #ukbusinessbanking #bankingseo
Product – Freedom: No Monthly Fees
Product – Activeplus: £5.95 Monthly Fee Consumer Product
Product – Deluxe: £9.95 Monthly Fee Consumer Product
Product – Business: £69 Annual Fee (First Year Free) Business Product
All products are designed to be faster, simpler, and smarter. Whether customers are looking for Personal or Business Banking services, Cashplus Bank offers real-time services to help them manage their money 24/7 through our mobile app. Cashplus Bank gives 100% guaranteed approval once verified, there are no credit checks, applications can be completed in less than 5 minutes, and the customer gets instant access to a sort code and account number.
Customers also have access to the largest ‘over the counter’ banking network in the UK, through the Post Office, and can rest easy in the knowledge that Cashplus is fully authorized and regulated by the FCA, Prudential Regulation Authority and FSCS protected.
#cashplus #cashplusbank #badcreditrating #creditbuilder #creditrating #businessbanking #retailbanking
With consumers using online banking more frequently, it is inevitable that high street branches will be closing their doors.
Barclays has announced the closure of a third Northamptonshire branch.
Barclays stated customers are increasingly using “alternative” ways of banking.
The Weston Favell branch will close on 22 March 2022.
Barclays said they are safeguarding their staff and there would be no redundancies.
Barclays recently announced its branches in Daventry and Towcester would close in February.
A spokeswoman said: “We will work with our customers and provide alternative options.”
In a recent report detailing the reasons for the closure, Barclays confirmed that the footfall had decreased and that only 40 customers used the branch as their only way of banking. This means that over 90% of its customers now used other methods of banking including online and by telephone.
A spokeswoman for Barclays said deciding to close a branch was “never an easy one and that an 8% drop in over-the-counter transactions in the two years before the pandemic has caused the bank to make this decision”.
Nearby branches in Wellingborough Road and The Drapery will remain open.
#onlinebanking #telephonebanking #barclaysbank #bankclosures #barclaysclosures
Revolut chief hopes for UK banking license by start of 2022
Nik Storonsky Chief executive of the London-based digital banking app Revolut says lack of liquidity remains a hurdle for London listings, he hoped to secure a UK banking license early in 2022.
“We are getting closer, especially with the UK banking license,” said Storonsky at the FT’s Global Banking Summit. “And we are about to submit our full US banking license application, hopefully in the first quarter.”
In October, Monzo withdrew its application after regulators said it was unlikely to be approved.
Acquiring a banking license was an important move to Revolut to build consumer trust.
Nick said, “A lot of consumers trust banks rather than fintechs so the UK and US bank license will increase trust and business metrics.”
In July, an $800m fundraisings gave Revolut a $33bn valuation, making it the biggest private technology company in British history which would mean that Revolut would be one of the most valuable companies ever to join the London Stock Exchange.
“Obviously, if a stock market in the US is 100 times larger compared to the UK then it might be the primary reason why a lot of companies choose to list in the US.”
In March and April, 2020 revenue fell by 40%, and the company significantly outperformed its pre-Covid performance in terms of gross profit growth and entered new businesses.
“We were all thinking initially it was scary but overall it was very positive for the company,” he said.
He also dismissed the attempts of JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs to compete for younger customers by offering more digital products. “They are not even in the top 50 providers,” he said.
Storonosky said “certain legacy banks become faster” but claimed they were “still not innovative enough”
He added that he had witnessed a trend of disruption amongst other fintech and had “decreased” their offering.
Revolut had been fortunate to enter the crypto products market in 2017, ahead of most competitors.
Nick concluded by saying “Now it’s very popular. We will continue to invest [in crypto] because it means the more revenues and gross profits the business makes, the more it makes sense to invest and go deeper into the product.”
#challengerbank #revolut #bankinglicense #fintech #neobank #NickStoronosky
Online Digital Banking is causing people to visit local branches less often and TSB plan to close 70 branches next year. Approximately 150 jobs will be affected, although the bank will offer their staff alternative roles.
TSB stressed that it will continue to have the seventh largest branch network in the UK, at more than 200.
TSB’s chief customer officer, Robin Bulloch, said: “Closing branches is an incredibly difficult decision to take, but we have to respond to the changes in the way people bank and provide the right mix of services for all our customers now and into the future. These changes allow us to maintain an extensive branch presence across the country. They are accompanied by a significant investment programme to upgrade branches to better suit customer needs and, where it takes longer to get to the nearest branch, we will introduce more ‘pop-up’ services in communities.”
Here is the full list of planned closures
TSB branches that will close next year
Aylesbury – 1-3 Market Street – April 19, 2022
Bath – 10 Quiet Street – June 15, 2022
Bermondsey – 253/255 Southwark Park Road – April 27, 2022
Bishop’s Stortford – 3 The Corn Exchange – May 26, 2022
Bromley – 58 High Street – May 18, 2022
Bury St Edmunds – 8 Guildhall Street – May 26, 2022
Camberley – 54 High Street – May 5, 2022
Cambridge – 6 St Andrews Street – April 20, 2022
Carolgate – 1 Carolgate – May 24, 2022
Cleveleys – 77 Victoria Road West – June 8, 2022
Colchester – 2 Culver Street West – May 31, 2022
Coldside – 101 Strathmartine Road – April 13, 2022
Cirencester – 37 Market Place – June 14, 2022
Denton – 38 Ashton Road – May 17, 2022
Ealing – 31 New Broadway – May 5, 2022
Eastbourne – 76 Terminus Road – May 17, 2022
Ellon – 36 Bridge Street – April 19, 2022
Exeter – 6 High Street – June 21, 2022
Forfar – 20 East High Street – April 14, 2022
Forres – 156 High Street – April 27, 2022
Fort William – 6 Tweedale High Street – April 20, 2022
Frodsham – 96 Main Street – June 22, 2022
Garston – 6 Speke Road – June 9, 2022
Gateshead – 264 High Street – May 10, 2022
Gillingham – Sydenham House – June 15, 2022
Greenwich – 6 Crescent Arcade – April 28, 2022
Harlesden – 58 High Street – April 28, 2022
Horsham – Unit 1 – May 12, 2022
Kirkintilloch – 4 Alexandra Street – April 28, 2022
Lanark – 25 Bannatyne Street – April 27, 2022
Longbridge – 1401 Bristol Road South – June 28, 2022
Louth – 11-13 Eastgate – May 24, 2022
Magdalen Street, Norwich – 65 Magdalen Street – June 28, 2022
Maidstone – 16 High Street – May 10, 2022
Market Hill – 17 Market Hill – June 16, 2022
Maryport – 109/111 Senhouse Street – May 10, 2022
Melton Mowbray – 23-25 High Street – June 1, 2022
Morden – 66 London Road – May 11, 2022
Morecambe – Lunedale House – June 7, 2022
Nelson – 23 Manchester Road – May 18, 2022
Newbury – 26 Northbrook Street – June 7, 2022
Newton Aycliffe – Unit 3B, Greenwell Road – May 3, 2022
Northallerton – 164 High Street – May 3, 2022
Ossett – 3 Wesley Street – May 17, 2022
Oxford – 17 George Street – June 7, 2022
Redcar – 87-89 High Street – May 4, 2022
Redditch – 4 Unicorn Hill – June 2, 2022
Romford – 3 Stewards Walk – May 31, 2022
Ross-On-Wye – 9a Gloucester Road – June 22, 2022
Rushden – 133 High Street – April 21, 2022
Sherwood – 583 Mansfield Road – June 29, 2022
Shrewsbury – 45 High Street – June 28, 2022
Solihull – 58 Poplar Road – June 1, 2022
Southend-On-Sea – 32 London Road – June 2, 2022
Stranraer – 21 Castle Street – April 28, 2022
Sutton – 79 Ellamsbridge Road – May 26, 2022
Swaffham – 61 Market Place – May 24, 2022
Taunton – 34 North Street – April 12, 2022
Thornbury – 9 St Mary’s Way – June 9, 2022
Thurso – 12/14 Traill Street – April 21, 2022
Tunbridge Wells – 62 Mount Pleasant Road – May 19, 2022
Uxbridge – 24 Chequers Square – May 4, 2022
West End – 68 Baker Street – May 4, 2022
Weston-super-Mare – 12 Walliscote Road – June 23, 2022
Wilmslow – Emerson Court, Alderley Road – June 14, 2022
Wimborne – 5 The Square – April 13, 2022
Winsford – 160 High Street – June 21, 2022
Woodseats – 1 Abbey Lane – June 15, 2022
Worcester – 24 Mealcheapen Street – June 21, 2022
Yeovil – King George Street – April 12, 2022
#LloydsTSB #TSB #TSBBank #TSBBranches
In a move to prevent people setting up spam/scam sites Barclays Bank are moving away from the traditional domain extension .com and .co.uk and will be using the domain extensions .barclays and .barclaycard but what does this mean for targeted traffic and how do search engines send traffic to your website?
The single and strongest way to show search engines and users that site content is specifically targeted to a certain country or region is to have a country code top-level domain extension. When a site uses a ccTLD, Google and other search engines assume that the site (and all the content on it) is specifically relevant to the geographic area targeted by the ccTLD and should appear on SERPs in that area.
Domain extensions which are country code top-level (ccTLD & TLDs) domains are geo-targeted whereas other domain extensions will drive traffic from all over the world, so a domain extension such as .barclays will have the traffic coming from all countries, which could affect your global search rankings.
If any bank has cybersquatting issues it should start a UDRP. This stops scammers in their tracks and reports to the authorities.
What may happen if you decided on having a brand name as the domain extension you will end up with traffic from all over the world which is no good if you are only targeting traffic in the UK.
This change has already started for the non-transactional sites and will be introduced across all sites over time. During the migration period, automatic domain redirects will ensure customers still reach the appropriate page.
Barclays Group CISO Troels Oerting said the changed domain names simplify the user experience and make it clear to customers they are engaging with a genuine Barclays site.
Yes, I agree to a certain degree you will know you are on a government site if the domain extension is .gov or an education site .edu but how many customers are going to remember to use the brand name at the end of the URL extension? Customers want less complicated ways of searching and although the brand name will work as a vanity/charm domain extension it will do absolutely nothing in terms of their SEO.
A gccTLD is a domain extension country code top-level domain (ccTLD) that is considered GENERIC due to its branding and usage. That’s what gccTLD stands for, generic country code top-level domain. gccTLDs are seen by search engines such as Google as generic instead of country-targeted for search. So what Google and other search engines will do is every time someone types in the keyword brand name, the brand name will pop up but will send traffic from all countries. So for example, if you are only targeting the UK you may get some Japanese or Chinese visitors also.
An IT Security professional in the banking sector said initiatives like this will help, but he warned that educating customers to check the actual domain name they are visiting is legitimate.
I reckon to educate the consumer brand names wishing to use vanity domain extensions need to do a lot of Advertising and PR, especially on Social Media as not everyone watches Terrestrial TV anymore or reads the newspapers. This campaign needs to be quirky so that the user is engaged in the advertisement and does not skip it.
Vanity Domain Extension – These are much like a custom license plate. The purpose can be to express the individuality of the business or brand. However, it has to be said that Vanity Domain Extension does nothing to help with country code targeted traffic. Some examples are .NINJA, .TRAVEL and .CLUB. .BANK
If you want further advice on SEO and generating traffic, do not hesitate to message us using the form below:
#bankseo #bankdomainnames #bankvanitydomains #bankcharmdomains #seo
Revolut Junior is an app designed for children in mind, aged six to 17, and is an extension of the parent’s Revolut account.
Revolut is one of the fastest-growing banking apps that is letting its teenage customers make contactless payments using their iPhone or Apple Watch.
With almost 4 million users in Britain, 16 million globally, and with more than 200,000 teenage users in the UK. A Revolut spokesman said its Junior account holders in the UK and Europe can now make use of Apple Pay.
The company offers a bank-style account with a debit card, plus a range of other financial services. This will encourage teens to be more security conscious and will allow for payments to be processed contactless other than “adult retailers”, such as off-licenses and betting shops.
Apple Pay requires having an Apple ID; in the UK, teenagers from the age of 13 can sign up for one. Apple Pay for teens “simplifies payments … and adds an extra layer of safety”.
The company has also said Apple Pay will soon also be available to Junior users in the US, Australia, and Singapore.
#challengerbank #revolut #applepay #revolutapplepay #revolutchallengerbank
Amazon vs Visa.
Amazon announced today that as of the 19th January 2022 that they will not be accepting Visa Credit Cards due to the high processing fees.
Statements were made by both parties which read:
Amazon spokesman said, “The cost of accepting card payments continues to be an obstacle for businesses striving to provide the best prices for customers. These costs should be going down over time with technological advancements, but instead, they continue to stay high or even rise. As a result of Visa’s continued high cost of payments, we regret that Amazon.co.uk will no longer accept UK-issued Visa credit cards as of January 19th, 2022. With the rapidly changing payments landscape around the world, we will continue innovating on behalf of customers to add and promote faster, cheaper, and more inclusive payment options to our stores across the globe.”
A Visa spokesperson said, “UK shoppers can use their Visa debit and credit cards at Amazon UK today and throughout the holiday season. We are very disappointed that Amazon is threatening to restrict consumer choice in the future. When consumer choice is limited, nobody wins. We have a long-standing relationship with Amazon, and we continue to work toward a resolution, so our cardholders can use their preferred Visa credit cards at Amazon UK without Amazon-imposed restrictions come January 2022.”
Note From the Editor
Consumers have been advised that they need to update their payment methods so as not to have their subscriptions interrupted.
Fortunately for me, I have Mastercard and I am a loyal customer of “Cashplus” from the time they first started out in 2005. Not only has this challenger bank become an official bank this year they have also been shortlisted for “The Atffi Banking Awards 2021“, but by far the best part is they are affiliated with “Mastercard” and one can open a bank account without any credit checks online and be guaranteed an account even if you have a poor credit history.
#cashplus #cashplusbank #theafttibankawards #bankawards #ukbusinessbanking #mastercard #amazon #visa #business #creditcards #debitcards